Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mental Mudslide


Mental mudslide pushing me off the edge

Collision course set for disaster
And I think of life thereafter.

Anticipating my interaction with karma as it hunts me down...

As it rocks me
And feeds me
What is so undeserved.

Channeled thoughts clutching onto my frail intellect
As it emphasizes on the clear path I must select
To generate a safeguard for this calamity...
Running into road blocks of confusion and vanity.

Running towards you as you turn your back
Towards the wrong direction.
Do you have a confession?

Overlooking all I see,
Misunderstood creatively
As you paint your path angelically for all who see.

A racing heart embarassed by its current stand still
Never did I believe it could be so relentless.

Perpetually deprived emotionally
Oblivious to the upcoming catastrophe

Accompanied by its finality

Holding on tight...it beats for you, my life, my family

Struggling to retain this portion of my reliant spirit,

Unable to think,
Unable to deem,

What's unacceptable and undeniable.

It's the reality versus what sets me apart...
The inevitable impact of a mental mudslide and a racing heart.


-just MAYSHA
©2009

No comments: