Monday, November 17, 2008

I Love You

-
Pondering on the very moment that I realized I loved you...
Desiring in my heart that you too would fathom it
And that in your heart you would feel the same way.
It appears that in those very moments
The sentiment was equally shared, both very much in love
And it was then that I gathered that in my life you would stay.

At the wake of every morning I stare into your face
With my heart pounding right out of my body
And jumping right into yours, and everyday
You meticulously hold my heart, as it is yours.

I no longer wonder if you love me, for everyday your eyes
They remind me. That mien, the air of love
Barraging onto my deserted heart in dire need of hydration.
Words are short to express the part you take in my soul
They are no avail to what's trapped in my heart
So daily I'll feed my love, to build on this timeless foundation.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

-My
©2008, Maysha Arce
-

No comments: