Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Little More About Me

Everyday we wake up and face life's unexpected surprises, not knowing what it will bring. We go through life trying to figure out how people think, and what we should and should not do to get the best things out of life, not necessarily for our self, but for other's views of us. But, you know, when you take so much time in worrying how to figure other people out, you kind of lose sight of the things that matter the most in life. Like figuring yourself out and knowing where you need to be. What do I need to do for myself? What do I need to be happy? Who do I have in my life now that puts a great big smile on my face? I think I realized that today, a little roughly, but I did. Thank you for the rude awakening and thank you to all of those wonderful people who are in my life on a daily basis no matter what...you know who you are.

No comments: